Thursday, August 18, 2005

Help me I'm drowning in grown-up-housewife-ness.

Right it all started with being too over-excited about getting our Dyson... which I still think is a pretty great purchase. BUT now.... I am aware that I have gone too far but I can't stop myself. I actually just looked on ebay for vintage Tupperware. God help and rest my youthful soul.

Tupperware is great, and I do have a lot of nostalgia attached to those old cereal bowls with the lids that were plates...you know the ones that were yellow, orange and brown. The ones that everybody should have had for camping, and if you didn't then, well you never lived really. I also want some of those pastel coloured beakers with the lids and bowls, and some storage boxes........... Heeeeeeeeeelp, get this middle aged housewife out of me!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 pm, Blogger Mike said...

Ann, that is tres tragic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home