Saturday, August 27, 2005

My sister has a flat

So yesterday after 8 months of waiting and staying at my mum and dad's my sister has finally got a flat. Which leaves me with a dilemma. I was going to visit my gran today, to make sure she is ok, and because my aunty is away and so whe won't be recieving her weekly telephone call. Now I am left to decide whether to let my sister clean her own flat....knowing that it won't be doen properly. This option would also include getting rid of her stuff out of my garage. Or whether to still go and see my gran today... I could go and see my gran tomorrow, but being as I had already decided to go (although I haven't told her yet), I feel like I am making an excuse not to go, when in fact that is not the case.

I might go to my gran's soon, because grans are always up early, and then go to Jane's later, when she is up and I am able to contact her. Plan made. Now I will go and brush my teeth. Thanks for your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home