Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shaking My Car Booty

I went to do a car boot sale yesterday and very good it was too. It was very quiet because the weather was a bit cack....It was an indoor one but people didn't want to leave their nice dry and warm homes. I did OK though...I hit lucky and was found by a dealer who was stocking up and bought all of my videos and DVD's and most of my cassettes too...£115 altogether....which is going towards getting us a new fancy Christmas tree.

One of my favourite moments of the car boot sale was when a dark haired woman in a leather jacket came up to my stall, saw I had CD's and vinyl and asked "Have you got any Alice Cooper lurking in amongst that lot" and I thought that was highly appropriate as Alice Cooper has always struck me as someone who would lurk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home