Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh.. the shame of it!

We have some blokes round fixing some protector thingys to the roof. I have offered them tea...... about 15 minutes ago now actually............ but, God damn it, we have no milk. I have sent Andrew to get some. I am ashamed of my intolerable social faux pas.

Andrew has returned with the milk and I have handed out said tea... I have tried to make it strong, even though strong tea is horrid. I so much prefer when they say coffee.

The milk is out of date tomorrow too and he had to buy two pints of full fat, yack! Tomorrow though, It's outrageous! He had not choice, it was that or nothing. I'm just grateful that I am not goign to be remembered for all time as the girl that offered workmen a cuppa and didn't have any milk. I can't believe I wasn't prepared........... The shame of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home