Monday, September 12, 2005

Clumsy and jittery

Social Worker day tomorrow.... I'm jittery... I locked myself out of my PC today and then I sent a helpdesk call from my friend's PC with 2 letters in it and no message... I got in trouble for that. I'm nervous.

I know it will be fine and Andrew keeps pointing out that what ever we say as long as it is honest can't be wrong, it will just maybe mean that we aren't suitable. He's right of course, but I'm going to have to be sure not to do my usual Chandler Bing defensive stupidity and just limit it to my normal self....if I can find it! If I can just stop this jitteryness that would be good too.. I don't want to look like I have serious mental health issues, all twitchy and edgey.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 am, Blogger Mike said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home