Friday, September 23, 2005

Stressing..

I'm stressing about money, weight and life in general at the moment... not sure why. Well I know that the reason I ma stressing obout money is that I was overpayed in the early part of the year which means I am having to pay back loads of my pay every month... about £170.

I'm stressing about weight because the Tesco ediet website told me I was 4 stone overweight. 4 stone! The bastards! I don't intend to lose 4 stone because I know I looked wretched when I was that thin, but 3 would be good. I need to lose it more because 4 stone overweight can't be healthy. I've started walking for 30 minutes at dinnertime instead of sitting in the canteen. That has got to be better than doing naff all. I need to take my trainers to work though. I don't wear sensible walking shoes for work. I'd love to be a size 14 again. Whatever weight that is would be healthy. Looking back at photo's I think size 14ish is when I looked healthiest, 16 would be good to start with though.

Having said all of that I know that I shouldn't worry so much about stupid things. Today I heard that one of my mum's friends' 30ish year old daughter has been suddenly widowed, with two kids, a 2 and 4 year old. Makes you take a step back and think how much you value the people around you. I hope her friends are as good as mine.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger Chris said...

I've lost half a stone since I've come home. But that's mainly through forgetting to eat everyday. Due largely to electric cookers/hobs being far too much hastle to be bothered with. ...I miss gas.

 
At 9:02 pm, Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Mike said...

I miss gas

*giggles quietly to himself*

I have gas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home