Monday, August 29, 2005

Yack, yack, yack!

So I have been to help my sister clean her new flat for the last two days.... I am knackered and it is nowhere near clean yet. The kitchen cupboards have so much cack on the top it was at least a millimetre thick, and black like tar. Horrid, although to be honest it is Jane's flat so I let her do that bit! I cleaned the cupboards, well I have doen the top ones; washed the windows; cleaned the tiles; helped strip wallpaper in the living room; swept the floor........... Theres are no carpets every room needs decorating, although I think that the council have painted over what (going off the light fittings) must have been nicotine covered ceilings, through the whole flat. It is unbeleivable that a person could actually have lived in the amount of muck there is. My house is not clean and sparkly, but this is dirty.

Having said that once it is cleaned and decorated it is a really nice flat, not at all noisy, really big, plenty storage. It seems like an old lady lives next door on one side, going off the 2 cats and the flowery carpet, so she won't be much trouble. I really am too nosey!

Anyway that is all I can say becasue I REALLY need to get a shower before I pick Andrew up from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home