Sunday, January 08, 2006

Not sure if I want a new one.

I've just been to see my friend who had her baby daughter on Christmas day. She is lovely, dark hair, big wide eyes, not too wrinkly, not too screamy, generally good. But all in all I have come away thinking that maybe a brand new one is not what I would prefer. Obviously it would be great to have a brand new baby which will have been entirely yours all of its life and have no memories of anything different. But, I'm not sure I like all that floppy head, not really doing much, constantly eating, sleeping, or crying thing. Maybe a little bit older a few months or something, when they are a bit less floppy, doing a bit more, hopefully crying a bit less, hopefully sleeping at bit more, and at the right times...I said hopefully, and maybe not constantly needing a feed. Whatever age we get I know we are not going to have a clue what we are doing, any more than any other parent I guess, but we'll manage.
Maybe this is just me. I'm sure Andrew feels the same though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home