Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What a couple of weeks!

Work has been a total nightmare over the last couple of weeks, 45 hour weeks followed by 22 hours of overtime, then 10-12 hour days....not good.... culminating in me being sent home from work with exhaustion last Wednesday. It seems to be settling a little bit at the moment although I fear it is far from the end of the nightmare. We are still being offered overtime though so that is a good thing. Hopefully it will settle soon.

On the adoption front the only news is that I have had a report from my consultant which will hopefully give the GP an idea of what he is talking about. We are still waiting for our appointments but as the course is not until May I guess there is no great rush. Still very optimistic about it all and still looking forward to most of it.

Even though this year has been a nightmare work-wise it's still generally going quite well. I thought I might be starting to crack up again last week, but thankfully after a good long rest I am OK again and just making sure I take a bit of a back seat at work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home