Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yey me!

So we went to see Baby David yesterday, he lives just outside of Sheffield, well nearer to Worksop/Rotherham type area. Somehow an idea formed in my little brain that it would be a good idea for me to drive back... what with Andrew always ending up driving both ways in one day.... and you know what? I did. And do you know what else? We are still alive and in one piece. And do you know what else? I still won't be going on the motorway on my own yet. But do you know what else? I will drive on the motorway again, as long as Andrew/someone responsible will be there to direct me as to my slip road conduct.

It was on this occasion in the dark.... there were many many police cars, which was a bit concerning. I had to pass a gritter..... which even Andrew has never done on the motorway........ actually it's too dark now but I haven't checked my car for chips. I did slow down but perhaps not enough.

That's all. Thank you for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home